You cannot get an idea of how precious, cute and loving these three precious podencas are. They are new to FBM and two of them will go directly to our hospital. Hermine, our smiling girl, has a fractured femur, and little Inouka has a fractured ulna and radius. Savanna also arrived the same day, her ears full of ticks and suffering from ehrlichia (a disease transmitted by tick bites) and leishmania. She must have also been a mom recently, because she brings milk in her breasts …
We know nothing of their past lives, but they must not have been very good. The three of them seemed happy to arrive at FBM, as if they knew that they were already safe …
They are, and from now on, they will be happier than ever!
Would you like to help us in the recovery of Inouka, Savanna and Hermine?
• Adopt: https://fundacionbm.com/adopta/
• Sponsor: https://fundacionbm.com/hazte-padrino/
• Donate: https://fundacionbm.com/donaciones/
• For Only € 1 PER MONTH: https://www.teaming.net/fundacionbenjaminmehnert?lang=es_ES
• SHARE so they can find a family!